These easy Spider Web Brownies make a fun Halloween dessert.
- 1 box of brownie mix any brand + box brownie ingredients
- vanilla frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil (if you using foil, spray with non-stick cooking spray).
- Combine the brownie mix and ingredients.
- Pour the brownie batter into the baking dish and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick in the center of the brownies around 45 minutes, if it comes out clean the brownies are done.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once cool, cut the brownies into 9 squares.
- Scoop the frosting into a microwave-safe dish and heat for about 10 seconds.
- Fill the small sandwich baggy about 1/2 full with vanilla frosting.
- Use the kitchen scissors to snip one corner.
- Starting at the center of each brownie, gently squeeze the sandwich baggy and make a spiral with the frosting.
- Use the toothpicks to drag the frosting from the center to the outer edges of the brownie.
- Repeat with all the brownies.
Makes 9 brownies that are a little over 2 1/2 inches square.*If you prefer thinner brownies, bake in a 9 x 9-inch pan for 30 to 35 minutes or a 9×13 baking dish for 28 to 31 minutes. Using a larger pan will increase the size or amount of your brownies.