- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- 1/2 c. non-dairy vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 12 oz. bottle black cherry soda (try brands like Zevia or Natures Flavours for vegan)
- In a small bowl, stir in the peanut butter into the ice cream. I used a fork just to mash it up, which proved to be easier. If you want, place the bowl into the freezer for 10 minutes or immediately place into a frosty mug.
- Pour the soda into the mug and serve with a straw and spoon.
- Serving Size: 1
Did you find this post useful? Then SAVE THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Recipes board for later!