WARM-UP YOUR BELLIES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON BY ADDING THIS SIMPLE EVERYDAY INGREDIENT INTO YOUR FAVORITE DAIRY FREE HOT CHOCOLATE TO MAKE A HEALTHY, SUPER CREAMY CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT TEA LATTE.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: Serves 2
- 2 c. Silk Almond milk, Original and unsweetened
- 2 mint-flavored tea bags
- 1 Tbsp. dark cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- dairy free whipped cream
- crushed candy canes
- gluten free gingerbread man cookie
- Christmas trees made with dairy free white chocolate and gluten free pretzels
- In a small pot, heat up the Silk milk. Bring to a boil. Add the tea bags and simmer on low for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder and maple syrup until completely blended in.
- Pour into 2 separate cups. Top with dairy-free whipped cream (optional).
Author: Fork & Beans
Did you find this post useful? Then SAVE THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Recipes board for later!