DAIRY FREE WHITE CHOCOLATE PEAR GHOSTS
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 12 mins
- Yield: 2 Pear Ghosts
- 2 pears
- 2 caramel apple sticks
- 1 c. dairy-free white chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. refined coconut oil or shortening
- 4 homemade googly eyes
- 1 Tbsp. melted dairy-free chocolate
- Remove the stems from the pears and add the sticks into the top, making sure it is secure.
- Melt the white chocolate in 30-second increments, stopping to mix together, until just barely melted. Add the coconut oil or shortening to make the white chocolate more spreadable.
- Gently dip the pears into the melted dairy-free white chocolate. I used a frosting spatula to ensure the chocolate spread evenly.
- Place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Add the googly eyes and allow to completely set.
- Using a toothpick, create a mouth with the melted dairy-free chocolate.
Author: Fork & Beans
Did you find this post useful? Then SAVE THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Recipes board for later!