Halloween cookies easy recipes! Halloween sugar cookies are a festive & sweet way to celebrate Halloween! How to make halloween cookies pops? Okey, Here you’ll find Halloween cookies easy recipes, bat cookies, halloween biscuits, diy halloween cookies for kids.
FLYING BAT COOKIE POPS
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 5 Cookie Pops
- 15 mini allergen-friendly cookies (2 for the body and 1 cut in half for wings–or use 2 gf pretzels)
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter (or almond butter, sunflower seed) + 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar, mixed together
- 10 homemade googly eyes
- red gf sprinkles for mouth and fangs (optional)
- 5 popsicle sticks
- 1/2 c. nondairy chocolate, melted
- Place approximately 1 tsp. of the peanut butter and powdered sugar mixture onto the back of one cookie.
- Set each cookie half or both pretzels on top of the layer of peanut butter.
- Place another teaspoon full of peanut butter onto the back of the other cookie. Sandwich both cookies together.
- Gently place the stick into the peanut butter. Freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- Place the cookie pop on a piece of wax paper and gently coat with melted chocolate. Place eyes on the body and freeze for 10 minutes to fully set.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Unsaturated Fat: 3g
Author: Fork & Beans
Did you find this post useful? Then SAVE THIS PIN below to your Pinterest “Halloween” board for later!